add and remove programs

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kmcma2002

after you remove a program how do you re-intall it especially if you do not have a start up disk to do so...can you use your program/file manager to do so?

If you removed the program using Add/Remove Programs, and now want it back without an installation disk. I think you're out of luck. I never heard of Add/Remove Program to add a program without an installation disk especially for a third party software. Usually the add feature is used to install features that weren't install in a regular installation.

kmcma2002

is there anyway to get start up disks? I can never find what I want to when I go to the gateway website. thanks for your time.

Not sure what operating system you are using. But here are some steps you can follow to create a startup disk. It may differ depending on the operating system.

Double click on My Computer ICON
Double click on Control Panel
Double click on Add/Remove Programs
Click on Start - up Disk button
Click on Create Disk button
Put disk in A drive
Hit OK button

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online