Add Columns for IG Home Gadgets

Mountainhi

I use Safari on my 5th generation iPad. My homepage is IG Home and I use the add gadgets for news and information. I used to be able to assign the number of columns in the preferences (2, 3, or 4 for wide screen layouts). The option is still listed but when I choose "3" and save, my 5 gadgets remain in a single, very deep column. I am able to use most other preferences successfully, such as the theme, number of stories, height. Wondering if there is a fix or is this just a known problem. TIA. 1st querie, please forgive if incorrect format.F322F000-1744-4301-A162-372B4F7580E7.jpeg

Did you go through the options listed under the small e top right hand corner for each gadget...

Mountainhi

Yes, I have tried that, and chosen 2 then 3 columns and save. The gadgets remain in a single column. Thank you for the suggestion.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online