Add Custom User Account (Please Read)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

support.clpafs

Hi,

I know it sounds pretty basic, but it's not. I run a computer repair company and we provide online desktop support, we are having some issues with the support user account on our clients computers, their children are remove the support account (the account our technicians use to access the computer and provide support), so we have to walk the customer through the process of connecting to our support software manually which is causing some delay in our support process, is there anyway to hide this account from the control panel & welcome screen? I've tried the "Special Accounts" way, it does the trick of hiding the user account but the technicians cannot logon via Remote Desktop or LogMeIn. Any suggestions?

support.clpafs

Rockn,

Those there the steps I used that I mentioned prior about a "special account" it works to hide the user account but the user is unable to login, regardless of account type.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online