1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Add Image to Post ???

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by BearKiller, Sep 7, 2018.

Advertisement
  1. BearKiller

BearKiller Thread Starter

I have done this several times before and now I can't; I cannot find any way to browse for an image to post.

All I am getting is a place to type in a URL, whatever that is.

I searched the forums and got "no results"

Thanks for reading and all help is appreciated.

2. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

Under the quick reply box at the bottom of every thread, there is a button that says "upload a file." That allows you to browse your computer and upload an image or file from your computer. There is also a button that says "more options." That will give you a reply box with more features and that will also have the "upload a file" button.

3. managed

managed Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Allan
    A URL is what tells a browser where to go, such as http://google.com

So if you find an image on a website you want to add to a post right-click it and copy it's address (different browsers call this different things but you should figure it out) then click on the picture to the right of the smiley face at the top of the reply window and paste the URL into the new window.

4. BearKiller

BearKiller Thread Starter

Yes; there it is; right in front of my eyes; Thank You So Much!

Thanks; I had no idea that I could do that.

5. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

You're welcome. :)

6. managed

managed Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Allan
  7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1216229

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice