1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Add/Remove Programs in Control Panel

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by aniani, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Augie65

Augie65

valis,
    I would think you would help with the problem.

2. valis

valis Moderator

I did. I pointed her to you guys. :)

This is her home rig. If it was her work rig, I'd be johnny on the spot, and wouldn't sweat a reinstall. As this is her home rig, I don't want her to have to go through and reload the drivers and all that stuff.....she told me today that she had finally posted it, so I bounced on over to see what was what, and now I'm doing some looking into it as well......

besides, you guys know more than I do anyhow, so it's a moot point. This is not to say that I'm not catching you; this is just stating a minor, temporary fact. :)

Like the new avatar, augie......guess you don't need that lightbulb anymore, eh?

3. Augie65

Augie65

Thought I would change for something different. I like my lighthouse and will go back to it later.

4. sparky222

sparky222

I have read so many posts on various forums about this problem, but I have NEVER seen one that fixed the problem. Does anyone know of a post that fixes the XP problem of the Add/Remove Programs not populating and hanging on "please wait while the list is being populated ..."

5. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/546937

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice