Add Remove Programs not acessable

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Whiteskin

When i try to acess the add remove programs applet i get this error:

Code:
Parser message

Value creation failed " at line 472
Yes the " is there on purpose

Anyone know where this is coming from? At first i thought it it might have been the litestep shell i had been using, but alas, it was not.

Whiteskin

Thanks, i forgot about my visual styles. I'm going to bet that that will solve my problem. Thanks. Will check back to assure that it works.

Before I post I always do a Google search just to see if I can find an answer. Might try that next time and save yourself the wait time....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online