1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

adding 2nd internet mail address to outlook 97

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by stanigu, Sep 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stanigu

stanigu Thread Starter

Hello:

We're trying to set up a 2nd internet mail account to be used by one of our sales reps, using outlook 97. I've set the account on our internet mail server (I-mail), and the account itself works fine. When I set up the new account on my outlook 2002, I receive mails sent to that 2nd address in addition to my own mail. However, when I set up that 2nd mailbox in the sales rep's outlook 97, it does not receive from that new mailbox.

Any thoughts???

TIA!

2. Bruce319

Bruce319

Why don't you upgrade to Outlook 2002?
    Try checking your POP and STMP settings again to make sure they're correct, as well as the Username on that account.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!