adding canon image190 printer to windows xp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

barlow56

i keep trying to add prointer on wizard then it says to check usb cable whick i do but still wont print any suggestionswelcome please

barlow56

wolfeymole i put cd in and went thru wizard halfway thru it stopped said printer
not printing turn printer offand on same with usb port still nothing havent got any book to follow

Have a look in Add/Remove Programs to see if there are any remnants of your printer. If there is remove them.
Are you running XP restart and then switch your printer on then just plug the usb in. Forget about the driver for the moment as xp may have the drivers for this printer built in.
Try this and get back to me.
(y)
Wolfey

barlow56

Thanks wolfey did the above but says new software not found... any suggestions now please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!