Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adding current e-mail address to another account

773 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Couriant 
#1 ·
How can I add my Spectrum e-mail to another e-mail account so I can view and delete old e-mails? A Microsoft tech said that I would have to purchase a Microsoft license to gain access. Is that true? How will the second e-mail recognize and accept my Spectrum user name and password ? Would I use webmail ?

Thank you for your time.

Kayo1315.

#4 ·
I have too many old e-mails in my inbox and I want to go back and delete them, They go back to 2017, Currently the n Spectrum e-mail format only allow me to go back a few months before it push me back to the present day. A Spectrum tech person suggest I add my account to another e-mail account like Outlook.com and use that e-mail to clean out my in box. The tech person also said the since all e-mails are under the one umbrella web mail, they should take my user id and password. I'm not sure if this will work. So far it hasn't, but it could be that I'm not doing something right.

#7 ·
OK, that make more sense.

Thunderbird is a e-mail client (program) that is installed on your computer. It's a competitor to Microsoft Outlook.

Your computer may have its own Mail client, but Thunderbird is one of the more common program. You would be able to see all of the emails without having to go through pages like you would online. Now if you are an user that prefers to use online web portal, Outlook.com and G-Mail would be the two choices.

If you decide to use Thunderbird, it will ask you for the login information, but most of the settings would be found by Thunderbird. If you still have issues with your password, then you may need additional settings set up.

Link to Mozilla Thunderbird: https://www.thunderbird.net/en-US/

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.