1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

addremove

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by charley, Jan 29, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. charley

charley Thread Starter

Hi im having a problem with a program i downloaded somehow something quit working and I was trying to reload it. I uninstalled it from my programs and it acted like it did. but when reloading it said another verison of this program was on my comp. so I went to my add/remove and tried to remove it here but it want remove no how many times I try. i went to start and find files/folders but nothing shows up here the only place it shows up is in the add/remove area. when i try to load it it gets 2/3rds through and says it cant go any futher for there is another version. does this sound like a register problem or can i fix this some other way
    charley
    thanks [email protected]:rolleyes:

2. jm100dm

jm100dm

What is the program?

What version of windows?

You will be sent an e-mail when someone posts a reply so you need not list your e-mail address.

jm100dm

3. charley

charley Thread Starter

the program im trying to reinstall is the panda antivirus

4. jm100dm

jm100dm

I will see what I can find?

5. jm100dm

jm100dm

Wish I had better news for you. I don't have panda's program. I used the online scan a while back and still have several registry keys for panda. There are several .dll's in windows\system\active scan on my machine. Would not suggest deleting them as to not sure if used by other programs. You could reme it (folder) active scan old and if it effects other programs name it back. Not sure if that will allow you to re-install but worth a shot.

Are you referring to the free online scan, full program, or the 30 day trial?

Someone else may be able to help further.

Goodluck

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/115920

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice