1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

address bar problem

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by squirt1954, Apr 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. squirt1954

squirt1954 Thread Starter

I saw my problem already posted but I can't do what you suggest. When I try to type in the address bar nothing happens. You suggested I try firefox instead of the explorers but I can't use anything but internet explorer to get into my Aflac info. Have tried going in with firefox and won't allow me to. How do I clear this up in internet explorer??? I am at the library and only have about 20 minutes left on my usage. Hope you get to this soon . Thanks

2. JennyJackson01

JennyJackson01 Account Closed

Hiya squirt1954.

Sorry, I`ve just noticed you sent this 21 minutes ago so you might not get this immediately. You didn`t mention which version of IE you`re using but try clicking the `Reset` button and see if that helps. You`ll probably find it under the `Advanced` tab in `Control Panel / Internet Options`.

Jenny

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/919436

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice