1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Addresses in Netscape 7.1

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Dan Mc, Oct 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Dan Mc

Dan Mc Thread Starter

Just upgraded to Netscape 7.1...is there a way to show addresses starting with last name (like in the old versions of Netscape Address Book)?:confused:

2. hewee

hewee

3. Dan Mc

Dan Mc Thread Starter

Heehwe,

I did save the install for 4.7...I also not that there doesn't seem to be a way to clear the disk and hard drive cache like there was in 4.7??

4. hewee

hewee

Forget just how but when I got netscape I used 4 for the email for a couple months. I guess I just never setup 7 for email but with version 7 they are two programs. In version 4 they were together as one program.

Yes you can still clear the memory and hard drive cache in 7.
    It is the same as it was in version 4.
    Now there are added settings in 7 and you also have the mail setting it two places. You have them in the netscape preferences and from the preferneces in the mail program.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170592

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice