1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Admin needed to delete thread

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by nevyn82, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. nevyn82

nevyn82 Thread Starter

2. joe957

joe957

Can understand your frustration. But from what I read. You posted a lot of logs but never stated the problem you were having. Put the problem first and let the security experts let you know what needs to be done.

3. nevyn82

nevyn82 Thread Starter

Hence the link at the very top of the post. To save typing the same thing twice. Again shows the level of genius present on site. If you can't delete the post or help or anything else please shove your stupid comments right where they belong

4. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

I've already sent a message to the Mods-they'll take care of your problem, I'm sure.

Next time you have a problem such as this, click the Report button and state your problem.

5. nevyn82

nevyn82 Thread Starter

Thankyou very much Paul, next time I will :)

6. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

7. PSCO2007

PSCO2007

BTW- If your post is a few minutes old and you want to change or delete, you can click the Edit button.

8. EAFiedler

EAFiedler Retired Moderator

Hi nevyn82

I am sorry no one was able to help you with your past issue. I have removed the requested thread from the board.
    Please remember we are all volunteers here. Snapping at others won't make the situation any better.

Have a great day!
    Closing thread.

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1145962

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice