"Administrator" control

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Hara

Dell PC bought from military. Came with 'Administrator' control. Can't access internet using 'administrator' because don't know password. Unable to update or install using my own screen name.
Questions:
1. Can I get rid of "Administrator" on pc so I can have a regular pc like everyone else?
2. If not, can I change 'password' that I could use?
3. PC hooked to network of other computers. Can I get off network?
My request is for technical assistance using my limited computer expertise. Please, I would greatly appreciate replies that tell me (not why I can't do it) but how I can do it.
I know there's someone out there.
Hara(y)

There are a few ways to do this. First, do you have any of the software for this pc?
If so, you can reinstall the OS and start from scratch.
or if you look [search Google], there are ways to break or reset the admin password.

I should note that I don't condone hacking or piracy, so my options are legit if you do own the pc.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online