Administrator software? for the sake of.. pff

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

freaking

I want to reinstall the three pc's I got at home. (XPHome, XPPro, VBusiness)

Once they are installed, I like to install other software (mainly freeware) onto those pc's.

Anyone knows software that can deploy other software (from an external usb drive) onto multiple computers?

Thanks in advance,

freaking

freaking

Thanks for your reply Squashman.
I'll give it a go and post my comments later...

DoubleHelix

Banned
You would install it on each computer from the executables stored on the external drive. There's really no "deployment" here unless you first setup a network with a central server and script the installation of each application. Seems like serious overkill for only three computers.

Squashman

Retired Trusted Advisor
DoubleHelix said:
You would install it on each computer from the executables stored on the external drive. There's really no "deployment" here unless you first setup a network with a central server and script the installation of each application. Seems like serious overkill for only three computers.
I would agree for just three computers but it doesn't hurt to play around with BDD. MS said it will run on XP and the Standard Edition is free.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online