1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

administrator user login

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by quez1, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. quez1

quez1 Thread Starter

I have Windows 7. From one day to the next I am unable to log into my user name which is also the administrator of the computer. The message is "user profile failed the login. user profile can not be loaded". I can not add anything or update any programs because of this. Very frustrating. I can get into it under safe mode.
    Help!

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    I'd create another Administrative User Account so that all ability to login is not lost. Make that new User Account your main one if you do not find a fix for your current account.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1126398

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice