Adobe Acrobat acting up!!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

the_one3630

I am running Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Pro. Never had a problem before. Now every time I close a PDF file, I get this error:

File: pdf.ocx
Adobe Acrobat Control for Active X

Then this pops up:

IEXPLORER.EXE

Instruction at 0x080zf45b referenced memory at 0x000000000. Could not be found.

Does anyone know what this is and what I can do? Now every web page I visit that has a PDF, after I close it, it closes internet explorer.

HELP!!! Thanks!!!:eek:

The first thing I always try when something like that happens is System Restore to a point before the problem began. If that doesn't work, I remove and reinstall the offending program. That works most of the time.

you may want to update to v7.0.5...mine was acting funny before i updated, now it's ok.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online