Adobe Designer 7.0 - Help Needed!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BarraGT

Okay, I'm fiddling around with Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Designer 7.0.

It virtually does what I want (which is to fill-in and send off invoices in .PDF format), but I have one question.

I want to create a form in Adobe Designer 7.0. Now, I want to design it, and have it as a template on my computer so that I can fill it in with the invoice details, save it as a static .PDF (so that it cannot be edited by anyone I send it to), and then send it via e-mail.

I can do virtually all of that, but, if I accidentally select "Save", it will write over my original template, which I want to avoid. If I set the file to "Read-Only", it cannot save the .PDF as a form, but only as a blank static page.

It also doesn't appear to have a "Save As Template" option to stop the over-writing happening.

Any suggestions?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online