1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Adobe flash player and VH1 videos

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by markeydsl, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markeydsl

markeydsl Banned Thread Starter

Hello, I am not sure what has happened to the videos that I used to watch on VH1. for the longest time, there were 4 options when watching the videos, Mini, normal, X2, and full screen. Even when I load a window that is going to show a video, for the breifest moment I see the option, but then it disapears. The videos play in the Adobe flash player which is why I think if might have something to do with feature. anyway I have combed the VH1 site and there is nothing that would allow me to troubleshoot this feature. however as I had stated it just stopped offering it about 3 weeks ago and it is very frustrating, since if is impossible to watch those little videos from across the room. the full screen version is much more to my liking.
    I know that this option is a script that is written in HTML, which I am sure is working, since my next door neighbor does not have the same issue. however for some reason it has occured on my computer.
    Anyone with some feed back on how I can address this would be greatly appriciated. (sorry my spelling is horrible today).
    I have not changed anything on my computer in the last three weeks, other than adding some new burning software. I wonder could this be something to do with my Modem? I am just at a loss.

Thank you

Markeydsl

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!