adobe flash player problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

give

ok, i am running windows 7 and used to be able to watch videos but now they stopped i went to adobe and downloaded a couple times but it still wont work. So i did a search on my computer and couldnt find it. so i checked the programs in my control panel and found it! I uninstalled and restarted my comp. then downloaded again and restarted, but still i cannot watch videos! I think my web browser is google crome, please help me figure this out i looked up on capatability and it says internet explorer 8 9 would work but my computer tells me they are not compatable with a 64bit whatever. thanks?????

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online