1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Adobe flashplayer problems...

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by truecrime, Oct 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. truecrime

truecrime Thread Starter

I am still working on my old Vista system. The problem I have had lately is I uninstalled and tried to re-install Adobe Flashplayer with no luck. I have Chrome as my browser which is probably one of my problems. I get a pop up that says Adobe Flash Player was blocked because it is out of date. (*Update plugin) which I have tried and it takes me to a page to try and get the adobe fixed through chrome or (Run this time) which when I click on lets me get to the game I am playing on facebook. Flavallee have you got any suggestions to fix my problem. The Adobe flash player apparently not staying downloaded or something. Very annoying.

2. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    Google Chrome hasn't supported Windows Vista since last year, so you must be using an pretty old version.
    The only supported browser left that I'm aware of is Mozilla Firefox 52 ESR, and it will be dropping support in 5 - 6 months.
    You need to seriously consider moving up to Windows 7 or Windows 10.

---------------------------------------------------------------

3. truecrime

truecrime Thread Starter

I am trying the Mozilla Firefox now. Will take some getting used to. So far so good. thank you

4. flavallee

flavallee Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Frank
    You're welcome. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1198341

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice