adobe golive rollovers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

begud4me

Hi i'm building a website in adobe golive. I have got the site all built with all the links to the pages set etc. Now i am trying to add some fun stuff i.e. rollovers. Now the site has been built in photoshop sliced up and brought into golive as an html file. the links on the home page i can convert to rollovers (color change on mouse over) but when i click the link to go to the page it directs you to, and then come back to the home page the rollover no longer works. I have been reading tutorials and thisis how i learned how to make the rollovers but they dont really troubleshoot them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online