1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Adobe LiveCycle Designer - Adding Table Rows via dynamic button

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Frankwlc, Dec 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Frankwlc

Frankwlc Thread Starter

I'm very much a newbie at using Adobe Live Cycle Designer (only got it a couple of days ago) so please bear with me.

I am using the trial version of Designer ES2 v9 and Action Builder to create a form with buttons to allow users to dynamically add new rows to a table. That part I have managed to fathom out on a test form I'm playing with but the problem I have come across is that when I test out the function in Preview PDF, anything below the interactive table (i.e. other tables, text boxes etc.) are not being moved down the page in sync with the new rows. Eventually, if enough rows are added, the interactive table overlaps anything else below it.

Is there something I can do to make objects below the interactive table move down the page as new rows are added?

I have attached the test PDF which I hope illustrates my problem.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1030433

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice