1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

adobe photoshop 5.5

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by TimD, Mar 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimD

TimD Thread Starter

anyone have any idea how to save to a .jpeg all the time?

when i haven't messed with the size of a picture i can save as a jpg, but if i've altered size or pasted or a few other wierd things i can't save to anything but the stupid adobe format

i'm going crazy here

also is there any way to cut all the layers at once, instead of having to choose a layer and cut

i'm hating this program more and more as the minutes pass

2. TimD

TimD Thread Starter

sweet, i just figured it out after i posted it

man i feel dumb now

if anyone knows any tips or tricks for this program please throw em at me, it's all new to me and i'd like to get as good with it as i can

thanks

3. vp123

vp123

I don't know how it's done by default but u can use the 'Save for Web' option under 'File'. Using this u can save in any of the formats as in the drop down box.
    Regd. second part, I don't understand it quite clearly. But from what I understand I guess u want to remove all the layers u have created. In that case click on the first layer created and delete, this will ensure all succesive layers are removed. However all intermedieate steps (like paint,pencil) are also removed. It is slightly advanced in version 6.0 where u can go back many stages and still remove only some particular instance and not affect others (in history).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/40896

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice