1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

adobe photoshop elements 5.0

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by hockeymaniac, Jul 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hockeymaniac

hockeymaniac Thread Starter

I am trying to burn a dvd from adobe photoshop elements 5.0. I purchased Roxio easy CV & DVD burning program, but can't seem to be able to drap the slide show into the Roxio program.

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    i will move to the photography section.
    What windows version do you have ?
    what have you created in PSE,

it sounds like you want a slideshow onto the DVD -
    how have you created the slideshow - what software

if you just copy all the photos onto a DVD and play on a TV they will run as a slideshow
    if you put into another computer - then you can usually view as a slideshow using windows organiser etc - depending on windows version

Do you want to control a slideshow and add music etc,

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/935007

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice