adobe premiere elements 2.0 question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

techguy41

I have a canon zr300 camcorder that can shoot in widescreen, the video editiing program i use doesnt support 16:9 widescreen, does adobe premiere elements 2.0 support 16:9 widescreen camcorders like mine? can it capture my widescreen footage without stretching it up and down like my program that doesnt support widescreen does? I want to be able to capture my widescreen footage and keep it widescreen.

Elements does support 16:9-----------enjoy your low res widescreen---(man did Canon con you!)

techguy41

linskyjack said:
Elements does support 16:9-----------enjoy your low res widescreen---(man did Canon con you!)
what the hell do you mean by that? low resolution, it is a $500 camera

LOL----exactly---500 dollar cameras are low resolution--we call them one chippers. If you want to see high resolution, I'll post a clip!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online