1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

adobe premiere

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by sexnage, Mar 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. sexnage

sexnage Thread Starter

I need your help please. I just changed to a new pc. that runs windows XP, I installed the Adobe Premiere 6.5, and load all my files from my old pc which was also windows XP. However my problem is that I can view all my clips in Media Player but when I try to open them in Adobe premiere it wont work. It gives me the error of unrecognized format or the file might be corrupted. It can't be corrupted cause I can open it in media player with no problem. Those are clips that I have created with abobe premiere in my old pc, but for some reason I can not open them in my new pc. I try to coverted some of the files from AVI to VOB and still not working. Can someone please tell me how to work this thing around?

Thank you much

Jaime

2. slurpee55

slurpee55

3. sexnage

sexnage Thread Starter

Thank You I will try to installed new codecs and I will run the video inspector.

Its video inspector free? thank you

Jaime

4. slurpee55

slurpee55

Video Inspector is free, and they have a link on their page to a mess of codecs for downloading. Apparently the "download now" (or something like that) from within Video Inspector doesn't always work that well, but....

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!