1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Adobe Production fails to Start

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by Laurawrites, Apr 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurawrites

Laurawrites Thread Starter

Hello, all!

I have to use sat. internet and due to bandwidth limits, it has taken me 3 days to download Adobe's CS4 Production Suite. I just wanted to check out the trial program as I'm needing several new applications and all are in the suite.

After downloading everything, it won't even start. As soon as I click on the icon for the program, a error box pops up telling me the application has stopped. There's no loading or other information boxes. Every program also returns the exact same error. I will post the response for Photoshop below, but it's the same for every program in the "FaultModuleName." I have tried reporting to Microsoft, deleting the unzipped package and unzipping a fresh one, etc. Nothing is installed for me to uninstall it.

I don't plan on trying to re-download it as it's already problematic, but I would love to at least see what the programs can do on my system. Did I just waste 3 days? Or is this something that can be fixed?

Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you!

Error Message:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: Adobe Photoshop CS4.exe
    Application Version: 11.0.1.0
    Application Timestamp: 499bf9b5
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_2264
    Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
    Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
    Exception Code: c00000fd
    Exception Offset: 05097f62
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
    Locale ID: 1033
    Additional Information 1: 2264
    Additional Information 2: 2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9
    Additional Information 3: 875f
    Additional Information 4: 875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/915370

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice