Adobe Production fails to Start

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Laurawrites

Hello, all!

I have to use sat. internet and due to bandwidth limits, it has taken me 3 days to download Adobe's CS4 Production Suite. I just wanted to check out the trial program as I'm needing several new applications and all are in the suite.

After downloading everything, it won't even start. As soon as I click on the icon for the program, a error box pops up telling me the application has stopped. There's no loading or other information boxes. Every program also returns the exact same error. I will post the response for Photoshop below, but it's the same for every program in the "FaultModuleName." I have tried reporting to Microsoft, deleting the unzipped package and unzipping a fresh one, etc. Nothing is installed for me to uninstall it.

I don't plan on trying to re-download it as it's already problematic, but I would love to at least see what the programs can do on my system. Did I just waste 3 days? Or is this something that can be fixed?

Any help will be most appreciated. Thank you!

Error Message:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Adobe Photoshop CS4.exe
Application Version: 11.0.1.0
Application Timestamp: 499bf9b5
Fault Module Name: StackHash_2264
Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000
Exception Code: c00000fd
Exception Offset: 05097f62
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 2264
Additional Information 2: 2264db07e74365624c50317d7b856ae9
Additional Information 3: 875f
Additional Information 4: 875fa2ef9d2bdca96466e8af55d1ae6e

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online