Adobe Reader 7.0.5 not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Armless

Hey I was trying to open an PDF file and I use Adobe Reader to open PDF files. So I clicked the PDF file and nothing would happen. I looked at my processes window and I see Adobe there but I can't see it anywhere on my computer. Help please. Thank You

Here is where I found it in my computer: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 7.0\Reader and the actual execute file is AcroRd32.exe -- hope this helps you to locate it. If you can't find an executable file, then you probably need to download the program again.

Armless

I have that exe file, but when I click on it my mouse cursor would turn into "working in the background" picture. After my mouse cursor turns back normal I can't see adobe reader anywhere, but it says adobe reader is open in my processes list.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online