Adobe Reader 8.1.2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

zdhd09

I tried to down load Adobe Reader from the Web site, I got a " Successfuly Installed" pop up. I tried to use it and open it and a pop up " Application Configuration is incorrect" came up. ...What it's wrong? Help?

Also, my PC is acting very slow. Is there a site, or anything I need to do ti fix it?

Gracias.

you can also use foxitreader i belive it also views pdfs . and if your system is going slow defrag is and do a scan for viruses and do a anti-spyware scan. you can also do a online scan with housecall

zdhd09

I tried and I was successful downloading Adobe 6.1. At least I can read the files now.
Thanks you

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online