1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Adobe website causes my PC to crash

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by boffin5, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. boffin5

boffin5 Thread Starter

This started with a flash player problem.

In IE, youtube says I need a newer version of flash player. So I uninstalled the flash player, and went to the Adobe website to download a newer version. But as soon as I go to the Adobe website, my PC (running XP) crashes.

But it doesn't crash if I do it from Firefox. I download flash player, and youtube works in Firefox. But it still down't work in IE. But Adobe.com still causes a crash in IE.

I normally use IE, so I want youtube to work there, but I am stymied.

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

3. boffin5

boffin5 Thread Starter

It worked! Thank you so much!

4. boffin5

boffin5 Thread Starter

The link you sent me worked, but when I went to the adobe site myself, I only see a flash player 9 download. When I did one this in FF before, it didn't work in IE. Somehow I can't find the download site that you sent me, and this bothers me in case I have the problem again.
    Where in the adobe site is the flash player for IE download?

5. Augie65

Augie65

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/649258

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice