1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Adode Acrobat 11 Print Problem

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by Dsherm112, Jan 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dsherm112

Dsherm112 Thread Starter

I'm running Win 7 with Adobe Acrobat Reader 11. When I try to print the Print screen opens and it's too big for the monitor. The print button is too far down the screen and I can't get to it with the mouse. This is after moving the slider to it's lowest position. I've tried adjusting the resolution and the horizontal and vertical position. But it didn't help. I have a Win 7 computer and it doesn't have this problem. Anyone know how to fix this.

Thanks.

Denny

2. rainforest123

rainforest123

Hello

Please run the forum's system info utility & post the results.
    http://forums.techguy.org/personal-news-announcements/948490-tsg-system-information-utility.html

Which brand, model & model # printer do you use?

Also, which brand, model & model # computer do you use?

To which slider do you refer?

When did the problem begin? When did the computer last work well? What changed; a hardware or software install or removal; a W7 update or update to your anti malware; an Adobe or Foxit Reader or Java update perhaps? Check your W7 update history.

Would you consider yourself a beginning, intermediate or advanced computer user?

Also, please provide the brand, model & model # of your monitor.

Which resolution are you using? Which resolutions have you tried?

The more information that you provide, the sooner will we be able to help you solve your problem.

RF123

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087278

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice