1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Advance System Repair question

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by dogluver, Nov 29, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. dogluver

dogluver Thread Starter

I downloaded this to clean up my laptop. Norton said it was safe. I did a little research, and didn't find anything scary. It found malware, privacy traces and corrupted malware. You have to fix one at a time or I guess you have to pay. Anyone know about this program? Thanks for any help! You guys are the best!!

2. blues_harp28

blues_harp28 Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

There are many programs out there that claim to find and remove malware/spyware, etc.
    If you have Norton installed on your system let it do the protection that you need.
    Other programs like MalwareBytes and SuperAntispyware are known trustworthy programs and they also offer free versions.

3. dogluver

dogluver Thread Starter

Thank you so much!!! I'm gonna download the antispyware. I am so very appreciative. Now if only I can have all your knowledge that would be great!!!

4. blues_harp28

blues_harp28 Trusted Advisor Spam Fighter

Anytime - glad to be of some help. (y)

''The little I know I owe to my ignorance''
    Sacha Guitry

5. Fireflycph

Fireflycph

First Name:
    Morten
    To elaborate on blues_harper28's last post.

The only thing I know is that I know nothing. ; Socrates (paraphrased)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1236408

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice