1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by lotuseclat79, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotuseclat79

lotuseclat79 Thread Starter

Advanced Bash-Scripting Guide
    An in-depth exploration of the art of shell scripting
    by Mendel Cooper here.

-- Tom

P.S. At the end is a C program to generate an ASCII table. Which reminds me of a story. I remember once programming such a table in IBM Macro Assembler language - gave it to my intructor. He used to tell his subsequent classes that it was possible (which is what got me hooked on doing it in the first place), and when a student who tried but failed to implement it as a macro like I did, stated in class that it couldn't be done, the instructor pulled it out of his briefcase to show him the proof - the expression on the student's face I was told was precious! :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!