Advent Roma 1000 Webcam not working

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

groovyggg

Before we start please nobody else say Fn and F11 !!
The webcam is not listed in the device manager.
Have been through every site i can find including manufacturers and cant find the the model number or maker of this webcam, thus i am unable to find the correct/updated drivers for this item.
A house move has left me unable to find either the manual or the install CD (if there ever was one ?)
The device certainly worked some months ago. Am not a frequent webcam user so am unsure quite when it stopped working.
If anyone has the model number or a link to the drivers it would be appreciated.
Any other ideas to determine the model would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 32bit

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts