1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Adventure games : Easy ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by muddy123, Nov 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. muddy123

muddy123 Thread Starter

any not too hard adventure games , that aren't too hard ? older desktop, 2005 dell optiplex; one(s) with a demo preferred; getting an up-to-date gaming desktop soon; thanks syberia was great, eg;

2. UserBarZero

UserBarZero

Is a game like Dungeon siege Good for your preferences? It is an RPG/Adventure, but you fight monsters in real time. Hit with sword bow and spell. You can hire a donkey too. Um look up gameplay trailers for it maybe.

Or are you talking games like sonic? Or Golden Axe :p

Prince of Persia is wonderful, but the new ones are for console only I think..

3. patent601

patent601

And where can I play this? Can yo give me a link of your game?

4. adam3088

adam3088

Not completely sure what kind of games you're after, but some awesome RPG's: Diablo II, Fallout 1+2, Neverwinter nights, Morrowind,

Patent601, are you looking for browser based games?

newgrounds.com has tons of flash games of every type imaginable if that's what you're after.

5. UserBarZero

UserBarZero

http://www.microsoft.com/games/dungeonsiege/2a.aspx is the dungeon 'main site'
    Unfortunately the site is old.The game itself works best with RAM, even if you only have a 64 mb gpu, if you have lots of RAM it will look good. (as it can)

I like this game a lot, it has a bunch of mods that can really change the game-play even after playing it through. New worlds have been made, all though I could only get a few to work >> lol
    There is a dungeon seige 2 with a different plot-line main quest (prequel) And with a different level-up skill system.

Have to buy the game, it's not pay to play though.

Do you ou like games like system shock oO (shooter) games are fun yes

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1029111

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice