Advertisements with Google drive videos

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ha3li

Hello guys

I going to add google drive videos to my website because the google drive player is youtube but there is not copyright in google drive like youtube ... but unfortunately i will not earn money with google drive like youtube :(
So i want method or website to add advertisements with google drive videos.
Help me please

Ha3li

No bro not adsense or freedom , i want advertising website or company can give me advertisements on any video players. because i'll uploud my videos on google drive and i'll add these videos on my site
but there is not ads on google drive video player, so i want to add ads on google drive video player like youtube.

This is google drive video player and i want to add advertisements on ADS location by any advertising website to earn money. http://imgur.com/a/KYCPx

JiminSA

Jim
Aha! I now understand what you're after - the banner ads at the foot of videos;)
I've looked around for a possible solution and Google themselves don't appear to have one. I shall continue to search ...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online