1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

advice on headphone

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by rawat.nav, Mar 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. rawat.nav

rawat.nav Thread Starter

guys i was searching for headphones on internet. when i came across many headphones with frequency response start ing from as low as 8Hz to as high as 29,000Hz. what is the point in making frequency response outside the audiable range of human ear.:confused: also what does sensitivity in headphones signify? is 98dB good enough for listning musics and for gaming purpose?

i want to buy some mid range headphone for long hours music and some gaming. plz suggest some? thanks in advance....:)

2. norton850

norton850

Here's more than you want to know :D Headphones
    One thing that I can't stress enough and that can be difficult to find in a review is how comfortable the headphones are with continuous use. I use a fairly cheap set of SONY headphones because they are quite comfortable. I have an expensive pair that are a torture device. I gave them to my son and he won't wear them either.

3. winbob

winbob

Sometimes my dog likes to listen to symphonic music. She sings along with the strings and horns...no kidding! (y)

4. norton850

norton850

Does she wear headphones? :p

5. winbob

winbob

Only in the summer when she's not wearing a hat! :D

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/554637

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice