1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Advise how to fix non-responsive web page,

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by tradesource, Aug 31, 2017.

Advertisement
  1. tradesource

tradesource Thread Starter

Hi tech guys

I created some landing pages on Mail Munch,
    set the whole background as an image, when tested them noticed all are non-responsive pages, means not good displaying with mobile devices.
    I would ask if there any other way to convert a web page with full background image to be responsive?
    or any tricks to solve this issue within the image it itself?
    any additional advises will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance

2. Sponsor

3. JiminSA

JiminSA

According to MailMunch - "Our landing pages are fully responsive and mobile optimized.", so there shouldn't be a problem, but there obviously is;)
    Could you post a link to one of your landing pages that has a problem and we'll see whats up. (Otherwise we are just working blind).

4. tradesource

tradesource Thread Starter

I can send a long list of landing pages [image background] if this allowed to post here?
    the problem is that the image [background] get cropped when displayed in mobile devices,
    if the admin allow, I will post some of them,
    thanks

5. colinsp

colinsp Colin

Posting links is allowed here but just post one as that is all we will probably need if not we can ask for more

6. JiminSA

JiminSA

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1195601