1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aero Color Options?

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Confuzzeled20, Oct 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Confuzzeled20

Confuzzeled20 Thread Starter

Hey Everyone,
    I recently got Vista Ultimate for my PC and I am trying to change the color options. All my windows are blue. When I go into appearance settings it doesn't give me the option to change the color of the windows. Do you need to have a graphics card capable of Aero to change just the color of the basic windows? I am using integrated graphics. My friend has vista basic and I think hers had the option to change the color, because I remember that her windows were not see-through.
    If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. worf51

worf51

i have vista premium,i turned mine black by going to control panel - personalization - windows colour and appearance & click on the GRAPHITE colour

3. jozza279

jozza279

My graphite options had disappeared after a hibernate had reset all the windows to basic. Thankfully a full reboot then following the above instructions worked using Vista home premium.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/756720

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice