1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aero system score

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by TDog2009, Dec 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. TDog2009

TDog2009 Thread Starter

Hello, i was just wondering why my aero desktop performance is lower than my gaming graphics and how would i go about making it higher.

Here is some images from my machine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please help me, Thanks in advance

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

Generally, you raise it by upgrading whatever causes the lowest score. For you, that looks to be your graphics card.

Attached Files:

3. TDog2009

TDog2009 Thread Starter

But my computer is very fast and can play every game i have tried, my gaming graphics is a good 6.4. now surely aero cant require more resources than a new high end game

4. Elvandil

Elvandil

I wouldn't worry too much about that score. Mine is quite a bit lower and yet plays most new games well, even those with a lower rating, though I need to turn things off to do it.

The score is intended as a guide, but is not exhaustive in its evaluation. Your machine is clearly high-end and the score should be meaningless to you. After all (from Help):

Check your score on Windows 7.

5. TDog2009

TDog2009 Thread Starter

Thank you Elvandil for you posts
    I know it shouldnt bother me but it is like having a bmw with a scratch, it drives mint but you cant stop thinking about the scratch and just want to fix it.

or maybe it isnt haha

6. TDog2009

TDog2009 Thread Starter

Ow and i am currently using Windows 7 pro :)

7. Elvandil

Elvandil

Well, I don't think you even have a scratch. It's just a lighting problem. Pull it over so a light shines on it and it looks so much better.[​IMG]

8. wtxcowboy

wtxcowboy

my score is 5.5 & it's my grapics card, same as urs. bd advisor says i need 2 upgrade my card as well but it ain't happenin lol. i like it just the way it is :D

9. Elvandil

Elvandil

Some slack has probably been allowed in the scoring for new cards that don't even exist yet.

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!