1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Aero Theme in Vista..

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by Player4lyfe, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Player4lyfe

Player4lyfe Thread Starter

Well, I have recently installed Windows Vista home premium. I noticed that the aero theme for vista wasn't there, because I changed it to classic but decided to change it back. I did that test where it calculated your computer rating, everything was fine to fit aero except for the gaming graphic card, which I installed the latest of not long ago. I need to know how to get this theme back.

Also when I try to get to the task manager it says Windows - No Disk and under that is says exception processing message.. bla bla bla.

2. Player4lyfe

Player4lyfe Thread Starter

Help please.

3. wilson44512

wilson44512

right click on desk top scroll down click on personalize. and click on windows color and appearance

4. Bob Cerelli

Bob Cerelli

I think you may want to go to Themes, then select Vista (rather than Classic). This should switch you back to Aero.

5. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus

Bobs right there, you need to change to Vistam but then you need to go to backgrounds and choose one from aero selection. If you want to use dreamscape, same thing, but if yo uhave more than one monitor running, ot may not work- vista doesnt like multimonitors with dreamscape.

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/670516

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice