Affordable Software for PDFS?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

BratDawg

Carla
What software are you using for working with PDF files? I like File Center Pro by Lucion Technologies but it's $200 and I am looking for an at home solution that is much cheaper. That one is a full blown document management program.

Acrobat Reader doesn't cut it.

I want to be able to add text, fill out forms, etc.

Thanks for your suggestions.

This topic was somewhat covered in this TSG thread. A couple of options there not mentioned here. My opinion the clunky, bloated, much hated Adobe Acrobat(not reader) is the way to go in for long term production and stability. A free ware solution might work for one-off at home.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online