Afraid to put in driver update

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Gabriel

Account Closed
Hi, I went to microsoft, and got the security updates, and also there was an update for my driver called ADMtek Incorporated...network software update released on 10/25/2001..............why didn't my updates ever tell me I needed this before now...I am scared to do the update....any help appreciated

I personally am not a fan of the newly revamped windows update. It failed to see that I needed to download SP1 (hell, it didnt recommend sp2 as a result). I also was offered that AMD driver. I installed it for the hell of it and nothing went wrong, so dont worry. It said it was an update for duron processors I think (something I dont even have)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.