after BlackIce uninstall, still get popups associated with it--How do I get RID? of t

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

joeAgain------

I installed BlackIce a month ago, and uninstalled it a couple weeks ago. I now use free Kerio.
But after BlackIce uninstall, still get popups associated with it poping up(along with my Kerio popups) asking me things as if the program is still working--How do I get RID of it completely?

No searches of my computer find it.
A basic registry scan finds nothing I recognize as it.

Please....How do I get RID of it completely?
(it's poping up all the time and having to answer it's questions is a pain in the B___!

joeAgain------

Someone knowledgable about BlackIce please tell me how to stop it poping up all the time asking if I want to terminate or continue an internet transfere. I did my bet to uninstall the program, but apparently enough still remains and acts as it is still running and active.

No search in hardrive or registry can find what is still there and doing this.

Please help me???

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online