After restart the computer is set back to Default Setting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

YellowColor

Hello, I am new here and my alias is YellowColor. Nice to meet you.
I have a lot of different people using my computers and sometimes I end up with a lot of viruses and computer errors.

I can remember using a computer at an internet computer that i find very interesting and useful now. These computers are resetted after use. For example, i fire up the computer and do whatever i want..browse, download, programs, activeX..but after i restart the computer..everything is gone and it was the way it was like i never even used the computer at all.

Could anyone please teach me how to do this?? VERY THANK FUL!!! :D:D

for other free programs like those you can check out this link http://wiki.castlecops.com/Lists_of_freeware_virtualization look at the section for "Partition virtualization"

I happen to like Returnil but you can look at the list on that site and see which one you like,

I'm not sure if some of them are outdated on that site in terms of protection but I know that deepfreeze and returnil are the two mostly used and returnil just came out with a new version recently.

Acronis Try and Decide is included with Acronis True Image Home 11, but if all you want is virtualization, you may not want that whole program. On the other hand, you can make drive images with Acronis and restore your machine to previous states. Not free.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online