1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Again "C_SpursDLL" not found

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by petko, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petko

petko Thread Starter

Like everyone else, after launching a reg cleaner I have an issue of getting a message on my HP 2510p

"HP ProtectTools Security Module
    Resource file <C_SpURsDLL> not found"

and

"Personal Secure Drive
    Drive X: (Personal Secure Drive) could not be loaded because its signature is invalid. Your drive has possibly been manipulated by another user"

Well,this second message worries me the most as this drive is full of data.

After doing everything as proposed in other threads (regedit ; HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE ; SOFTWARE ; Infineon ; TPM Software; C_SpURsDll ; string value = "C:\Program Files\Hewlett-Packard\Embedded Security Software\IfxSpUR%s.dll"

I'm still getting the same message. Now, I've read also some othe recommendations about uninstalling TPM and so on.

Frankly, I'm afraid to do that because My Personal Secure Drive to which I don't have access now is full of data.

Anybody some more input or a suggestion ??!!!

Thanks MArko

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758503

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice