Age of Empires 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guitarist968

Hey I just got Age of Empires 2 (just cause I had some money to waste) and the graphics suck. Many people told me this game is really awesome but I think it sucks. Is there any way to improve the graphics? I have a GeForce mx440 AGP graphics card.

The game is already quite a few years old...
I play that game on an 8Mb video card, and the graphics are probably just as good as what you get with your GeForce.

The graphics may be outdated but the game is one of the classics. If you want better graphics, Age of Mythology is cooler than Age of Empires and it's got full 3D graphics.

The graphics look fine to me. Mind you, my PC is fairly high spec.
Does it help if you increase the game screen resolution or the System Colour Quality?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online