1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Age of Empires III CRC Mismatch?

Discussion in 'Games' started by The Infinity, Jun 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. The Infinity

The Infinity Thread Starter

Everytime I try to join an Age of Empire III Online Server I get "CRC Mismatch". Is this a setting I need to correct? I have the latest patch downloaded and installed but it seems I get this error no matter which one I try to join. Maybe it's because I don't have a high level city? I'm only Level 3 :*(

- If anyone knows what to do please help.

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

It's none of that. It's something to do with the coding. Since I cannot go to the site (restricted by the network administrator) try here.

One question which I need to ask, is the game from an original CD or downloaded? That could also be a factor.

3. ssds

ssds

Try turning your firewall off, the same things happens to me in Command & Conquer....just EA bugs, Make sure to turn off windows firewall and the secondary one if you have it

4. The Infinity

It's a 100% legit copy of Age of Empires 3. I bought it from EB Games.

5. The Infinity

And also the link you provided above was invalid.

6. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

Sorry about the link. Like I said I was denied at my schools proxy... though I did google it so I thought it was a good link.

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/474893