1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Age of Mythology Multiplayer Problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Trebawa, May 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trebawa

Trebawa Thread Starter

I own Age of Mythology: Gold Edition. Everything about the game is fine, except that I am unable to play multiplayer games over the Internet. I am able to log in to ESO and see the games that are being hosted, but I am unable to join games. When I try, I reveive the countdown dialog, but the countdown always counts to zero and times out. Thanks in advance, everyone!

I am running Windows XP on a 2.7GHz Pentium 4 processor with 1GB of RAM. It is a relatively new computer (only a year or so old). Ok, here is the "Aha!" part: I have a D-Link DI-524 wireless router. I think my problem has to do with my router, and I need to know how to configure it so I can play AOM multiplayer without messing up the router settings.

2. Trebawa

Trebawa Thread Starter

anyone?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!